Thursday, September 27, 2007

2007 09 26

this is the picture of me after hair cut


Happened
At eleven in the morning, I woke up. I had lunch and got ready to go out to meet Kay at half past two. In front of Galleria, we met each other. We went to rodeo to look around and also to find a hair shop to have a hair cut. When we were walking to go to rodeo, we saw wondergirls (they are singing group). One was really skinny and other was just looked like normal person. We only saw two of them. There was a hair shop called juno hair, so we went there and had a hair cut. Kay looked so nice. I cut my hair really shortL. Still it was okay. After we had out hair done, we went to Baskin Robbins and had ice cream! It was delicious.

Feeling
I was still sleepy even I woke up at eleven. When I was having my hair, I almost fell into sleep. Luckily I didn’t.

Learning
These days I just play with friends and in home, I only play computer. I never studied so I learned to study more.

No comments: