Wednesday, September 19, 2007

2007 09 19

Happened
I woke up at six in the morning. I had rice for breakfast. My brother made an ice cream. Therefore, he wanted me to eat so I ran away because I did not want to, but he kept on follow me so I finally ate it. When I rode the bus, I went to sleep right away and sleep until I get to school. I slept really well because I lied down. When I got into school, I hardly woke up. I had a cold and headache but I just tired hard and finished school. It was a time to go to home but Ryan came out late so we arrived in home one and a half hour late. In some how it was good because I could sleep a lot in the bus, and in other way it is bad because I had less time to study for tests and quizzes.

Feeling
It was an awful day. We got to school really early and I couldn’t sleep a lot. Also I was sick so I couldn’t really concentrate on classes.


Learn
I learned some social studies that I don't know. I learned a lot and also learned health

No comments: