Sunday, September 16, 2007

2007 09 15

Happened

At nine o clock I went out to go to subway station. I promised with my friend that we will meet at JamShil at half past nine. We met in Lotte World. When I went in, there were no people. In three hour, my friend and I rode almost everything. I rode Gyro Drop for first time and I felt I was falling down and though I will die. But it was fine and I liked it. At twelve we had nothing to ride so we went to coex. In there we had spaghetti for lunch. We went around and I really wanted to get pierced but I couldn’t because I had no moneyL. We went to buy some make ups and clothes. But we didn’t really buy much and we promised we will go to buy more clothes next time.


Feeling


When I first went into Lotte World, I felt sort of confused if I am in right place or not because there were no people. Coming down from Gyro Drop, I felt really fearful. When we were trying to ride, we didn’t wait for more than two minutes. I wore slipper therefore, my feet got so hurt and couldn’t really walk well. When we got out I felt little bit regrettable. Still I went out and went to coex and played enjoyably.


Learning

I learned that if there are not much people in big place, it isn’t really fun. And I didn’t really learned something else.

No comments: