Saturday, September 22, 2007

2007 09 21

in coex with helena
Happened
There was too much homework yesterday. Therefore I had to go to sleep at two in the morning and wake up at sixL. These days, it is horrible for me because I can’t sleep much. Without sleeping, I can not live happily! I had bread for this morning and took a wash. When I went out, bus was there. I ran to the bus and went to sleep right away and I did not wake up until I arrived at school. First class it was hard because I wasn’t really awake. From second class I felt fantastic, I didn’t feel tired. I believe that sleeping in the bus is a great idea. After school, Helena and I went to coex and bought clothes to give someone. We had dinner at coex and for desert, we went to Baskin Robbins and had ice-cream.

Feeling
I had lots of food today. Therefore I felt full and busting. In coex I really loved it because I went there over the long haul. My feet got hurt because I walked a lot. Even thought my feet got sore, I just played and played. Today, I felt not sleepy and felt happy!

Learning
Sleep at the bus, I learned this. Also in reading class, I learned about poems and how it rhymes. These days, reading class is really fun and enjoyable.

No comments: