Sunday, September 23, 2007

2007 09 22

this is the picture of myung dong
Happened
At twelve in the afternoon, I woke up. Still I was tired. I wanted to go to sleep but my Chinese tutor came and took a lesson for one hour. At two, I met Helena and went to myungdong to give someone present that she bought on Friday. After she gave the present we went to lotte department store. There was McDonald in it. Therefore we went there and had ice-cream and had a chat. Right beside McDonald there was crispy donut. Thus, I went there and bought twelve donuts for my little brother. Then, we rode a bus to go home. Too much cars were out the rode. Consequently, it took one hour to go home.

Feeling
Everyday my eyes are red. I think because I sleep late. Still I went to myungdong with Helena. My heart felt horrible. For the reason that, in the subway we got off at guanghwamoon instead of myungdong. Therefore we had to walk a lot. Still we thought in positive way as it can be exercising.

Learning
Before we went to myungdong, we just went in to subway with no thinking. When we got the phone call, the birthday person said that they are watching movies. Therefore, we thought the movie theater was in apgujung so we took off. Other than we got the phone call again and they said they are in myungdong. We got regret and went into subway again. Our money! L. I learned that first, I have to know where my friend is and then act.

2 comments:

Dayeon Lee said...

^^ I saw Helena in mungdong, she gave a present for someone.
U guys didn't give, my bitrhday present ㅠㅁㅠ.

Dayeon Lee said...

I think I saw Helena in Mungdong. I was play with that perosn. ^^
hey why don't u talk about me ㅋ( a little but) i was with that person. also u guys didn't give, my birthday present. jkjk