Tuesday, September 18, 2007

2007 09 18

Happened
Today I only sleep four hours. I couldn’t wake up very well in the morning. I had rice for breakfast and it was great. I went out to ride bus. I usually wait for ten minutes to ride bus, but today I only had to wait for three minutes. We arrived at school in eight past eight. In the school I really wanted to go to sleep but fortunately I did not. In social class, we had map test. While I was taking test, I got confused a lot. However, I tried my best. When I got the score, I surprised. I only got one wrong. It was A+. It was my first time getting A in social studies.

Feeling
I felt awful because I couldn’t sleep while I was taking class. Nevertheless, when I saw social map quiz result, I felt tremendous.

Learned
I learned how to read book. I have to look up all the vocabularies that I don’t know while I am reading. I started ‘Life of Pi’. I hope I can finish it and get a good result in AR.

No comments: