Sunday, November 25, 2007

2007 11 24

Happened
At ten, I met Rina and Kay at the subway station and went to BunDang to meet Wendy. We arrived at eleven and met Wendy. We went to JJimJilBang and had lunch and ice cream. We had nothing to do, therefore we went to SeuHyun. Rina had ears pierced and she said it didn't hert. Top of earing building there was NoRaeBang. Therefore we all went in and sang songs for two hours. After we went to take a photo. About four, we left to Seoul. When I arrived home, I went out again to meet my other friends. I met them at rodeo and played for three hours. At eleven, I went back to my home.

Feeling
I felt so tired because I walked and played for whole entire day. At home I went to sleep right away.

Learning
In the morning I read book for thirty minutes. I learned some vocabulary words.

No comments: