Sunday, November 11, 2007

2007 11 11

Happened
At half past ten, I woke up. I called Kay and we promised to meet each other at half past eleven. I got all ready and went to the place that we had to meet. We first went to rodeo and walked around, but there was nothing to do. Therefore we decided to go to coex. At coex, we went to eat some food for lunch. We had some spicy food and we really liked it. About one hour later, we went back to rodeo. We took a photo and I met some sister I know. Kay had to go to her home so she went and I played with some sisters. They called their friends, there were about twenty people playing together. We played at rodeo and walked around and had some food.

Feeling
I slept a lot last night, so I didn’t felt tired. I wore high shoes, so my feet got sore but I tried to walk well.

Learning
In the morning, I read books about five pages. From tomorrow, I will study hard.

No comments: