Saturday, November 3, 2007

2007 11 02

Happened
After school, Kay and I went to DongDaeMoon to buy some clothes. We went to a store called APM. APM is my best store I ever went. There are lots of pretty clothes and it is most cheap place in DongDaeMoon. I go there once a week to buy some clothes, but I do not buy a lot. Kay bought one hood t-shirt and pants. I also bought pants, t-shirt and a neck scarf. We went to a food store to have a dinner. For dinner, we had a broiled dish of sliced rice cake and a bun. Buns were so delicious that I bought more for my brother.

Feeling
I felt so excited because I always get excited when I buy clothes. I really liked it because I bought what I want.

Learning
At school, I learned that I have to study really hard to go up to main stream class.

No comments: