Friday, October 19, 2007

2007 10 19




Happened

When I arrived at school, all the students in Korean class met in the first floor because we were going on a field trip. We went to DMZ. It took about two hours to go their. I slept almost for one and a half hour. We went into a underground way. I didn't really saw anything. Only got tired of walking highways. Everyone was breathing really hardly because we all had to walk a lot. After underground way, we went to a place that we can see North Korea from the glass window. Wind was blowing so hardly that my hair was flying. On the way to school, I slept again. About ten, I went to rodeo to buy shoes.


Feeling

In the morning I really felt tired but on the way going to DMZ, it took a lots of time. I slept about more than three hours. Therefore I felt so happy. Also I felt happy because I bought new shoes. I really love it.
Learning
We didn't had a class today, so I didn't really learn anything.

No comments: