Sunday, October 14, 2007

2007 10 12

Happened
These days surprisingly, I am never tired in school. In reading class, we had vocabulary test and had to present power point about ourselves. Luckily I got good score in vocabulary test. It was Fun Friday and I had one. We went to band room and practiced. After school, I had to go to academy. At there I learned science. When class was over, I had to go home by myself. Therefore I had to ride bus and subway. It was time that people’s job is finishing, so there were lots of people that there was no room for bus and subways.

Feeling
I felt great because I wasn’t tired and for vocabulary test. Even in academy, I felt great because I learned science.

Learning
In social class, we went over what we have learned because we have test on Tuesday. In academy I learned science, it was sort of hard but I tried my best.

No comments: