Monday, October 1, 2007

2007 10 01

this is the picture in rodeo. my cousin took it for me

Happened
I went to sleep at half past two and woke up at half past five. Therefore I could only sleep for three hours. In bus, I tried to sleep but I wasn’t sleepy. It was so surprising for me that I didn’t go to sleep. My eyes were tired but my brain wasn’t. At the bus we watched movie called Mr. Bean and Sponge Bob. Algebra was our first class. We got prepared for the test that we are having on Thursday. After school I went to coex to meet someone. We walked around for one and a half hour and watched the movie. It was really fantastic because it was about music, their life living with band. I came to apgujung to meet my cousin and went to rodeo and had an ice cream and took a photo. When I came back to home, it was about half past eleven.

Feeling
Even though I slept only three hours today and yesterday, I wasn’t tired in the morning. When I was watching movie, I almost fell into sleep although it is fun and enjoyable. My feet got all sore and tired so I could walk a lot.

Learning
I learned new section in science class. It was hard to understand but I tried hard.

No comments: