Friday, December 14, 2007

AR Book

Finally I finished my accelerated reader book called "The Lottie's Project." It is about a girl called Charlie living with her mom, Jo. Jo is so young that Charlie's friends all think that Jo is her sister. Jo lost her job so she try to find a new job, and she get to be a baby sitter and a house cleaner. In one home, there is a little boy called Robin living with his dad, Mark. Somehow, Mark and Jo gets to be a good friend and after they like each other. But Charlie hates Mark and never wants Jo to get married. Later Charlie understands her mother but they do not get married.
In school, Charlie has a new teacher. New teacher is really strict that Charlie can’t say anything in class as she did last year. She has a new spot and she get to sit with a weird boy. I forgot his name, however, he only likes to study and have books every time. Charlie and he always fight but someday she has a crush on him and they like each other. Charlie gets to like to read books and go to his house and get friendlier.
This book was a wonderful story and I really enjoyed reading it. There are several books I like; My sister’s keeper, Animal Farm and Life of Pie. I think “The Lottie’s Project” is going to be one of my favorite books.

No comments: